Gave it a try. Really cool stuff. Fast, minimal, convenient …. and free ;)
It’s a keeper.
Ink is a canvas for instantly capturing a rough sketch or back-of-a-napkin idea. The only features are smooth ink on soft paper with built-in sharing.
Ink is true to our philosophy at Minimal Tools: Feature number one should always be as few features as needed to perform the primary purpose.
Wanna see some of the nice stuff you can draw with Ink?
Here is one from my friend Sergio DeLaGuera.
Pretty nice, huh?
It is available right now on the app store. Works on both iPhone and iPad. Also, it’s free. Go give it a spin.
- ipad-kostasgeorgioy reblogged this from minimalmac
- martinroell likes this
- martinroell reblogged this from minimalmac
- ve likes this
- boomer44 likes this
- cheapcellphoneplansonline likes this
- dreamoutloud likes this
- joeross reblogged this from minimalmac and added:
- slomoyall likes this
- fleetsy likes this
- bucher likes this
- srikard likes this
- yesiac likes this
- alejmlara likes this
- keithrobbins likes this
- sbtlshft likes this
- void reblogged this from minimalmac
- kiwibird likes this
- zyglyrox reblogged this from minimalmac
- beadlejack likes this
- nerizworld likes this
- jayums likes this
- roundthelab reblogged this from minimalmac and added:
- roundthelab likes this
- algorithmgirl likes this
- scott-jackson likes this
- minimalmac posted this